IPEDS Keyholder Essentials: A Beginner’s Guide - June 2019
Item Code:ONL_IPEDS_ESS_B No Charge
Course dates: 06/01/2019 - 06/30/2019
Created for data providers with less than 9 months of experience as keyholders, this course covers basic concepts and definitions, such as:
- What IPEDS is
- Components that make up an IPEDS submission
- IPEDS requirements and your responsibilities as a Keyholder
- Tips and tricks on how to complete accurate and timely IPEDS submissions
This curriculum is intended for both officially designated IPEDS Keyholders as well as individuals that serve in a secondary Keyholder role assisting the official IPEDS Keyholder in the data collection/entry process.
- No tuition charge to participants
- Mentor supported
- Self-paced curriculum over the course of one month
Space is limited to 80 participants per course, and online seating is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Seat confirmations are delivered via email on a rolling basis approximately 3 business days after an online seat registration is submitted.