IPEDS Keyholder Efficiencies: Reducing the Reporting Burden - October 2019
Item Code:ONL_IPEDS_EFF_B No Charge
Course dates: 10/01/2019-10/31/2019
AIR's online course, IPEDS Keyholder Efficiencies: Reducing the Reporting Burden, is a mentor-supported course that can be taken from the comfort of your home or office.
Created for keyholders with 10-24 months of experience, this course introduces and expands upon concepts including:
- Cleaning data files
- Leveraging IPEDS data at your institution
- Reducing the burden of IPEDS reporting
- Benchmarking data and creating benchmarking reports
This curriculum is intended for both officially designated IPEDS Keyholders as well as individuals that serve in a secondary Keyholder role assisting the official IPEDS Keyholder in the data collection/entry process.
- No tuition charge to participants
- Mentor supported
- Self-paced curriculum over the course of one month